1. “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
Making your dreams a reality takes courage. If you want to see success, don’t just dream – act.
2. “Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right.” – Henry Ford
The mind is powerful. Succeeding is as much about your attitude as your aptitude.
3. “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.” – Helen Keller
Helen Keller was both blind and deaf, yet she managed to become a skilled and successful writer, speaker, and activist. Every day she faced darkness and silence, but she pushed through. Now that’s daring.
4. “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” – George Adair
If you can push through your fear, great things may be waiting for you on the other side.
5. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
It’s one thing to dream; it’s another thing to believe in your dreams.
6. “Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.” – Carol Burnett
This hustle quote is all about understanding that your life is in your hands.
7. “Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground.” – Theodore Roosevelt
Stay grounded, but let your mind fly free with the possibilities for what could be.
8. “People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.” – Rob Siltanen
This motivational quote appears at the end of a famous Apple ad featuring legendary thinkers, dreamers, inventors, and leaders. It’s hard to watch it without getting inspired.
9. “Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.” – Tony Robbins
Setting goals and working toward them is the only way to make your dreams concrete.
10. “If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
Martin Luther King, Jr. was one of the most inspiring speakers and activists of the 20th century. For even more motivational quotes, listen to his famous “I Have a Dream” speech.